Every day, I need to:
- eat at least one healthy meal
- go outside & be active for at least 40min
- take my meds
- sleep at least 8hrs, during the night hours
When withdraw, I need to:
- accept physical contact. Just hold hands, or hug.
- understand that this will pass. Be aware that this mood does not own me.
- break out of my environment. Go to a bookstore or a park, even though I don't want to. It will give me room to try on new emotions or think new thoughts.
- trust suggestions from others. They are in a healthier state of mind, and can bring me back to a place where I can be the one making decisions.
Others may not understand, but they are trying to. They have not given up on me, and that's what matters most.
I am not healthy yet, but I can be.
There are people who love me, because I matter.
I deserve to be loved, and I deserve to treat myself well.
I can learn to love myself, and I will start by taking care of my body in small ways, like above.